Wednesday, April 11, 2012

For My First Love...






Bismillahirahmanirahim. rase nye dah berabad dan berdekat lah tuan punye blog ni x update kan? almaklumlah. lots of event dah berlaku.. and my main event of the century lah in my life *ye2 je kan?* is the trip to Makkah and madinah. tapi sorry dear readers *if masih wujud readers saye kan.. ponek den nk upload gegamba sume ny yg bjumlah 429. kan, kenape saye x cukupkan 430 je ek? hahha. ok see, dh mule merapu?

actually, the main reason i posted on my blog after meninggalkan ia begitu sahaja sehingga berdebu sampai cenggini sekali, i wanted to share with u, i spontaneous poem yg dibuat di dalam kelas pg td sewaktu ustazah zahariah absent n x masuk kelas. Allah punye inspirasi ni dihadirkan mase nk turun tangga kat bilik kaunseling.. so hear me out dear readers, if u wish to do so. it is about my first love, yes i am going to tell you who He is..

scroll lah ke bawah, ape tunggu2? haha

here goes..

My first love is HIM,
who listens to my thoughts voluntarily,
Before anyone ever did,
Who understands me,
Before anyone ever tried,
And becomes my friend,
Before anyone was brave enough to step into my life.

My first love is HIM,
HIM who holds my heart,

Throughout my life,
HIM who makes me calm,

At the thought of one of His names.

"Bismillahirahmanirahim"
With His name I pray,
With His name I walk,
With His name I start my busy day.

He who created me,
From a ball of cells to a baby,
Tenderly taking care of me,
From any harm towards me,
He who test my faith,
Who gives me chance to breathe,
And I thank HIM with my Prayers,
And praise HIM throughout the day.

Oh Allah listen to my heart,
Listen to my soul,
I am NOTHING ya RABB,
NOTHING without You,
Don't let me go astray ya Rabb,
When you'd awarded me with your Nur,
And I pray only to You My First Love,
Forbid my skin and flesh from the horrible Hell,
And bless me with eternal happiness,
Fid dunia wal akhirat =)


p/s;- i am no hlovate but i wanna be tht type of writer like his/hers masterpieces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment